- Last updated: 03-20-2020
- This website only collects contact information from a contact form and log data from your browser. This log data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type/version, the pages of my site you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other non-personally identifiable statistics.
- I do not save/collect/store your email address if/when you contact me with questions.
- In the event you should submit my contact form to me with your name, telephone number, and e-mail address, I promise to never sell or rent your information to anyone. I also promise to only retain & use the information you send to me for as long as necessary to reply to your email.
- I only collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data I request should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and for those purposes, should be accurate and complete.
- I will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, and/or modification.
- I will make readily available to my clients information about my policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
I am committed to conducting my business by following these principles to ensure the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.